Visit UWBV.org to apply, your application is incomplete without an application and an emailed resume and cover letter. Applications are due by Friday, April 14, 2017.
Over the Edge Intern Description
Serving under the supervision and guidance of the President & CEO, assist in managing Over the Edge Brazos Valley:
- Assist President & CEO in planning of the annual Over the Edge Fundraising even to be held on September 7, 2017
- Deliver Over the Edge Brazos Valley promotional flyers and posters to local businesses
- Provide support to staff by making calls and follow up to sponsor companies and event participants
- Coordinate participant communications using email and mobile messaging systems providing encouragement and fundraising tips
- Solicit local businesses for door-prize items for the VIP event and Participant Gift Bags
- Provide logistical support for event set-up/clean-up and during event day
- Assist in the acknowledgement process to donors, event participants and sponsors
Document and collect training criteria and materials for future Over the Edge Interns to ensure effective transitions.